1. Made over $750 at our yard sale. I have decided to pay a medical bill off with this money. We actually have $1500 of large items left that I believe we will sell quickly over Craigslist.
2. Painting the our bedroom tonight and taking off wall paper in the kitchen this week. Will have an inspection done on the house mid-July to see if it is ready to put on the market.
3. One of the couples praying about going with us has decided that the Lord is not inviting them to Hawaii right now. We still find joy that the Lord has an awesome plan for them and that He is leading team members to come along side His work with us.
4. I start my second term of Summer classes at Liberty today. I have a paper from the last term due at the end of this week which will allow me to be done with the last term a week early. Pray I end well and start well at the same time.
5. Met with a great friend, Bryon Black, today about putting together some promotional videos inviting churches to join God's work in Hawaii. Looking forward to shooting some video with him. He does incredible work.
6. And this is really cool - We are officially joining the Launch Network. I have not received details yet, so I as get them I will let you know. Don't know our color either, soon we will find out.
Thanks for praying for us, God has been doing some sweet things in and around us.