Moving Sale List

Okay, after a couple of days of pulling things out of drawers, closets and storage, we finally have an idea of what we are selling. You can click on the name of this listing (Moving Sale List above) for items we are selling or you can email me for a list with pricing. Unfortunately, we don't have $2000 worth of stuff but have over $1200 in things we are selling. This will go toward debt so we can move as soon as possible. Please pray we sell it all and for the prices we are asking for. We are asking low prices to get it sold.

Pastor Shawn Peoples
keonepeoples@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your prayers! Especially when I cannot make a decision I need to make!

The past seven days! Im about to bury my friend and what I have learned in those days!

Hurt people hurt people when they don't know they are hurt!