Just a quick update

This will be quick.

1. We have been officially informed that our assessment in Las Vegas with Launch Network will be shared with the North American Mission board. What does this mean? It means that we might only need to go through one assessment to be approved by both agencies for funding and accountability. However, this also means that we could be turned down by both agencies in one shot, so I praying that God would let me relax and not try to impress people.

2. Still looks like we are at the $7100 range out of $8900 needed monthly. Praying that God would lead 72 families to give $25 a month for two years to help being this church.

3. We have scheduled our yard sale for June 25th from 8am to 1pm. We will be selling couches, media centers, kitchen gadgets, electronics, queen size bedding, end tables, chairs, a desk, books, dvd's, toys, clothing, snow blower, some Christmas stuff, lawn mower, vcr/dvd player, speakers, trains, sports equipment, some tools, kids bikes, kitchen table, and bunch of stuff we have but wont be able to take with us. This will be the first of two yard sales to raise our moving expenses.

4. We will begin to work on the house and get it ready to sell. It needs painting in some rooms, wall paper removed from the kitchen, yard work, a landscape wall built, and probably new carpet. If anyone has a connection to any of these services for a very inexpensive cost, please let me know.

5. I will be selling my 2000 Toyota Camry CE at the end of the summer. I will be asking around $3700 for it.

Please pray for this and the revelation of the team God is building to be part of this church plant.

Jesus is Worth it All,

Shawn

(okay, that wasn't as short as I thought it would be)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your prayers! Especially when I cannot make a decision I need to make!

Hurt people hurt people when they don't know they are hurt!

The past seven days! Im about to bury my friend and what I have learned in those days!