Exciting things happening with us!

Hello friends and family,

Thank you for your prayers, encouragement and support. God is up to some great things here. First, Jason and Veronica Rodgers are traveling across the U.S. with their family to move here next week. Pray for their journey and kids. Also, we are working through the next phase which is meeting as a core group on Sunday mornings. We hope to launch this phase in November. Nick and Suzy Killin are preparing to move here in November also.

Last week a couple of the men in our group went to Hickam Airforce Base and handed out shave ice to single airmen. We met quite a few men and women doing life alone and have some big dreams to support and reach out to them. Next month we are praying through a Halloween outreach in the Hawaiian Village in Kapolei. Pray that we can pull this off.

God is teaching me tons of things. I am realizing everyday that I am not capable to do the things God wants of me and that I am to surrender myself to Him and allow the Spirit to do those things through me. It is overwhelming to think that God is going to use me to lead this church and other churches to come. Pray for Michelle and I as life gets stressful and hard, that we will cultivate our marriage and love Christ more. Thanks for loving us, we feel really blessed to be supported by you!

Shawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your prayers! Especially when I cannot make a decision I need to make!

The past seven days! Im about to bury my friend and what I have learned in those days!

Hurt people hurt people when they don't know they are hurt!