Sorry for not letting you all know

Okay, I said you would know the color, however I am stuck in a place not to lord it over those couples that I have become aquianted with that might not be approved through Launch. So I will just say that the Lord has greatly affirmed through Launch that we are planting a church in Hawaii. If you need to know the color, you can: email me, call me, text me, facebook me, message me on twitter or just send me a note through the mail. Other than that, I am off to teach Galatians 2 to a bunch of hungry students (probably for taco night and the word together). I will try and update this weekend.

Shawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is too good

Hurt people hurt people when they don't know they are hurt!

To reach culture have we gone too far in embracing culture?